ClubEG6 - EG & EH Civic Hatchback Forum. A friendly forum for the 1992-1995 5th Generation Civic Hatchback enthusiasts. • ClubEG6 StickersClubEG6 Lanyards
Bookmark & Share

FS: K series fuel setup, alternator, IM cover

Post all OEM EG / EH 5th Gen Civic Hatchback parts that are for sale here

Moderators: ventturei26, vxhybrid, junior40er, racecivicman, EH_knight

FS: K series fuel setup, alternator, IM cover

Postby K20eg » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:02 am

I'm selling my fuel system setup off my K swapped hatch. I loved the way it looked, and it performs very well. Would support well over the HP you would want on a street car. It comes with about 12' of steel braided -6AN hoses with -AN fittings, adapters to attach -AN hoses to OEM hard lines ( I cut old hardlines by steering rack and attached from there), Golden Eagle black fuel rail, Aeromotive A1000 fuel pressure regulator, and all the fittings to assemble everything into your car. Everything is barely used because I put this on my car and it sat for awhile due to not having a drivers license. There is about $250 worth of steel braided lines and fittings here. Asking $450 + shipping and Paypal fees. Will get more pics when I get back to the house.

This is what it looks like on my car

I have an alternator that came off my K20a in running/working condition. I put a new one if that came with an aftermarket pulley, that's why this one isn't on my car. Will get pics as soon as I get back to the house as well. Asking $100 + shipping and PayPal fees

I also have an IM cover from a K20a. Good condition, no cracks or major scratches. Asking $25 + shipping and PayPal fees. I'll also get pics of this asap

Buy my stuff so I can pay my court fees and drive again legally lol :up: :up:
Bottle fed 93 K20A hatch
✫ Hella-Funtional ✫
K20eg
Stage 3 ClubEG6 Member
Stage 3 ClubEG6 Member

Car: 93 Honda Civic DX hatch

Return to Parts for Sale