ClubEG6 - EG & EH Civic Hatchback Forum. A friendly forum for the 1992-1995 5th Generation Civic Hatchback enthusiasts. • ClubEG6 StickersClubEG6 Lanyards
Bookmark & Share

Jackson Racing Supercharger for B18C1 GSR $800 !!!

Post all OEM EG / EH 5th Gen Civic Hatchback parts that are for sale here

Moderators: ventturei26, vxhybrid, junior40er, racecivicman, EH_knight

Jackson Racing Supercharger for B18C1 GSR $800 !!!

Postby SC92hatch » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:36 am

I have a Jackson Racing Super Charger for sale. Im asking $800 for it. I bought it with intentions of installing it on a 98 B18C1 gsr swap, but decided to go k series instead. It comes with the Intake manifold assembly, throttle body/supercharger (blower) assembly, upper belt tensioner assembly, lower tensioner assembly, double alternator pulley and produces 6 lbs of boost. It also comes with the Jackson Racing boost upgrade crank pulley that ups the boost to 8 lbs and another alternator pulley that increases the boost to 11 lbs when used with the Jackson Racing crank pulley that it comes with.

I bought this used and didnt know what it was missing at the time. I've done a lot of research both online and over the phone with techs at Jackson Racing and found out what is missing. It is missing the fuel accessory kit, the electrical connector kit, the hose bag, and the supercharger support bracket. These ALL can be found and bought at http://www.supercharger.com/ They have a detailed parts list on these kits and even pics to help out. The most expensive pieces are already included in the kit that i am selling, like the throttle body and supercharger assembly priced at $2,523.79 new from them. Or even the intake manifold assembly priced at $527.24. These pieces missing dont even come close to these prices. So your definately getting more than your moneys worth.

With doing this research I also found out what upgrades it came with. The upgrades that it comes with is a Jackson Racing boost upgrade crank pulley, which is part of a stage-1 kit that is offered on the supercharger.com website which increases the boost to 8 lbs. Also the second upgrade is an additional alternator pulley that increases the boost to 11 lbs when used in conjunction with the JR boost upgrade crank pulley. This extra pulley is part of a JR high boost upgrade kit offered through the same website.

Here is also a link for the installation instructions http://www.supercharger.com/graphics/pr ... 89-500.pdf and a parts list of the kit with pricing... http://www.supercharger.com/Shop/ViewPr ... exID=43173 So you can see what your looking at to complete this kit. Its not really much left to get when looking at what the kit already comes with.

Im located in Fairfield and can meet up to a reasonable distance. Since im going k series i have no need for this. This kit is priced to sell! Need that k project money!

Thanks,

James

SC92hatch
Stage 3 ClubEG6 Member
Stage 3 ClubEG6 Member

Re: Jackson Racing Supercharger for B18C1 GSR $800 !!!

Postby albyvx » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 am

still up for sale?
albyvx
Stage 3 ClubEG6 Member
Stage 3 ClubEG6 Member

Car: 92 civic hb vx

Postby RDY2RAC » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 pm

i am very interested! can you send me some pics?.. either pic message to 406 - 600 - 7819 or e-mail goferkiller007@hotmail.com thanks
RDY2RAC
Stage 2 ClubEG6 Member
Stage 2 ClubEG6 Member

Car: 1993 honda civic si hatch (teal)

Postby albyvx » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 pm

still got the supercharger?
albyvx
Stage 3 ClubEG6 Member
Stage 3 ClubEG6 Member

Car: 92 civic hb vx

Return to Parts for Sale